Saturday, January 30, 2010
Sleep = YAY!!
Finally I slept till 12, now I know why I haven't slept like that since high school. High School my ass had to wake up at 5:30, and now in college I'm doing the same. So this weekend I slept!!!! Sheesh. I actually didn't feel like going out last night either that's how exhausted I was. Even today I'm a little ehh. I woke up and my cat was like right next to me right along my side of me like in my face and I was falling off the bed pretty much. There is plenty of bed for that cat I mean I have a full sized bed and she is smaller then your average cat so why does she need to invade my space?? She is lucky I love her or else I would have sold her to a Chinese food place a long time ago. haha. The other day my mom picked me out a shirt and it was type boyish, like even I was like that's a little too boyish for me, I didn't say It out loud of course and she bought it for me! I don't know what's going on but I'm liking it =D .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment