Tuesday, January 5, 2010

depression=poems?

I noticed that since I've been really happy I don't really need to write or express myself, I mean its just like I'm happy..what do you want from me you know? haha I know It's kind of ridiculous but It's the truth. Know what I think too I think I physically express being happy all the time so that emotion isnt bottled up and in desperate need to come up. When I'm sad or confussed about something I normally just like stare into space and try to figure it out, or I simply write to get it off my mind. I really Don't want to go to work tomorrow..I have to work with this smelly old woman who is a pervert, talk about a good time...not. None of my other friends are working either. This blows...but not enough to write a poem about lol. Alright its only 11 but I guess I'll call it a night. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment