Thursday, January 28, 2010
Fury
My whole body is shaking, I've never been this angry before and I'm scared. First my mom and my aunt and now this? I've had to deal with many things before, this I can't. Tears burn as they fill my eyes. I smile for you baby, to show you I'm strong. To show you that you can tell me anything in the whole wide world. Acting is my specialty. I've seen him many times, I've smiled, I joked, I laughed...Since then I wanted to break his motha fuckin face...Now I want to destroy. My heart was beating faster with ever word I read. Tears streaming eyes turned red. Teeth clenched, fists tight. I'd kill that motha fucka If I seen him tonight. I wouldn't care if you begged me not to, I would actually smile and laugh. I'd take joy of every moment of pain that passed. You people think you know me but you've never seen this side. I've never seen it until this day when I cried. I don't care about heaven or hell, If I can take him down my life will still be well. I'd sit at the right hand of hell for all I care. I'd go away in a cell for years and with plenty of smiles to spare. Adrenaline rush just met its match... this new shit I'm on called fury.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment