Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Single Life

So I'm living the single life style, I come and go as I please. I flirt with anyone I want to flirt with, nothing to hold me back. If I want to go on vacation I go no questions asked. The only problem is when I return there is nobody at my door welcoming me home. I dance with who ever I want to at the club, drink till I can't see. I HAVE NO LIMITS. I walk down those steps holding on to the wall. Struggle to put my key in the hole, as I open the door, I put my coat on the rack, my keys on the table. Sit down take off my shoes one by one. Slip into my pjs and hop in my bed in silence..until I fall asleep alone. So you like the single life? think twice..I make it seem better then what it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment