Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Red Rose
The symbol for love is often defined as a heart, in other cases a Red Rose. The Red rose is meant to symbolize love. The white rose symbolizes forever, everlasting. The yellow rose symbolizes friendship. Today while I was getting ready for my classes, I saw a single red wilted rose left over from the bouquet my mom got from Scott. Half asleep I stared at it for awhile, It reminded me of something. The way I'm currently feeling is exactly how that single wilted red rose was. I'm lonely I can admit it, and although my love for my ex is there...it's dead, just like that rose. Some days I still feel the thorn of our break up, and other times it barely crosses my mind at all. After awhile you get used to being alone, for me it's not that hard since I'm an only child. You learn to play by yourself and be more independent. During our relationship I guess I was still like that, at times I guess I would show affection but I think I only started to be clingy when I felt I was losing her. It's a good thing she has a boyfriend now, cause if she didn't I don't think I could ever let go. For the first time in a long time I wasn't alone, and going back to my old ways isn't as easy as falling into companionship. So as of right now do I regret anything? not really. I'm still looking up, I know there is a girl out there for me. I guess this might sound kinda corny, but every night during prayers, I wish my someone goodnight. When I find her I can tell her I wished her goodnight my whole life. I think that's a pretty cool gift, right? or it might be completely weird. haha. That's one of the many thing's I keep to myself. :D After that I wondered why my mom kept a half dead rose in this huge vase to begin with, thought it was a tad creepy and went to brush my teeth =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment