Friday, January 22, 2010

Appearence

If you realize it or not you are communicating constantly. One major part of communication is your appearance, how you present yourself to others. One major factor in my life is my appearance, I dress a certain way so automatically I'm labeled as being gay. I'm comfortable with the way I dress, and I'm not the type to care what others might think of me. I have to admit It did bother me when I was young, not anymore. I don't let the way I dress be my main priority however, right now when I'm single I dress for me nobody else. If I had a girlfriend and she did right by me I would change the way I look for her if she really wanted me to. I mean I have no further use of dressing a tad bit on the man side if she doesn't like it. My goal would be to please her and nobody else. With my ex girlfriend she liked me dressing like a boy, her style is completely different then my own. I'm a prep I admit it, but I dressed the way she liked me to dress. I know like most people might say like i shouldn't change myself to please others. That's not the case, I will never change my ways to fit into a crowd, or grab someones attention. Whoever falls in love with me falls in love with meee, and obviously the way i dressed before didn't matter, so they are worthy of me changing a few things to please them. I don't know if that makes sense or not but it does make sense in my head haha. Even if they wanted me to wear make up and wear dresses all the time I would still do it, cause when you love someone their wants are your main priority to a certain extent. Like if they wanted you to jump off a bridge cause they think it would be cute, then I suggest you pushing them off the bridge and see how cute it is. Feel me? haha alright I'm done with this topic on to the next =P

No comments:

Post a Comment