Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine

So February is like the month of love. Everyone so keen of the thought of roses, teddy bears the size of small children, and hearts stuffed to the capacity of every segment of chocolate imaginable. I think it's safe to say I might have had a Valentine time about 2 times out of my whole life. First valentine was my best friend Jeffery, He asked me at the valentines day dance in the 5th grade. I didn't even like him like that but I just said yes cause I felt bad...Dick move I know. The other time was with Susan. For the majority of my life I had my mom as my valentine and the month of February. I mean February brings all this love but who does February date? So me being the nice kid that I am, I ask February to be my Valentine every year. I like to think of February as a smoking hot chick who vaguely resembles Megan Fox but if possible, way hotter. So as of right now its February 1st...let the festivities begin. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment