skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Its just me
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Greatest Thing
I think the greatest thing in the whole world, is not thinking about you every second of the day. Now you barely cross my mind, there is still some part of you that resides in my heart. But I like to call it a memory and nothing more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(24)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(59)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(11)
Greatest Thing
I wonder If she remembers..
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
The Tale of a Nerd
Vacation
"Soundtrack To My Broken Heart"
Can't help but wait (mi favi throw back!!!)
What I mean to you?
Funky Fresh
Ah gee I don't Know
Valentine
►
January
(23)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Lauren
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment