Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Girl Code

I think every girl but me has some sort of code. It's impossible to know what they are thinking. Guys are so freaking easy, I know what my best friend is going to say before he even knows himself. It's not hard at all, but girls on the other hand make you say HOLY SHIT. My friend told me some tricks of the trade but it's still hard as hell. I've learned my lesson though. I fall for girls way too quickly, once I fall and get crushed I eventually pick myself back up, brush my feelings off and start on someone new. I've got my heart broken by many girls, and after awhile each one is easier to brush off. I usually stay friends with them if everything goes alright. The feelings however don't remain. Sometimes It may come off as I still do because hey I can admit I'm a flirt. A guy or a girl, doesn't really matter, if given the opportunity...I will flirt. If I actually like the person is a completely different story. I have very high standards which may also lead into the fact why I'm still single. At this point I really don't care. One thing I can't stand is not knowing how other people feel towards me. IT WILL DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! Only problem is I have way too much pride to ask. Pride sometimes saves you from downfall, but it can also lead you into madness. Maybe I have my own girl code and I don't even realize it. I mean for instance, even if the girl is extremely hot, and i find out she has a major crush on me...I'll get creeped out and hate her for the rest of her life. I'm a dick I know this but I can't help it. Only If people would be straight with me. Things would be perfect and I can sleep at night. Like "Hey I think your cute and I'm kinda feeling you but I have a boyfriend so I don't want you". Then my life would be complete! No more wondering and pulling my hair out and spending 10 mins on one text to make sure that I dont sound like an idiot. Ahhh if only I could crack Girl Code...

No comments:

Post a Comment