Saturday, March 20, 2010

Feel Good

Today was amazing. I worked out pretty much all day. Did some productive work like doing some yard work around the house, played some ball. I just feel so good :] Last night I had a good time with my lovers from Neiman Marcus. I haven't got that drunk in a really really long time. I would say that was one of my worst but it's all good. I really love my friends from there a lot. It's like our own little family. Sometimes we have sibling rivalry but deep down we all love each other. MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!! I can't believe I'm going to be turning 20!!!! It's an amazing feeling, especially since I'm so happy right now I hope that I bring in this year of being 20 nothing but happiness and being content. I know being happy 24/7 is impossible but like I don't need a million dollars and a hot girl to keep me happy. I'm very simple the most insignificant thing can keep me entertained, and I will appreciate every moment. All well I should probably jump in the shower since I'm dirty from yard work haha. Tootles :]

No comments:

Post a Comment