Monday, February 8, 2010

What I mean to you?

I'm the one who's most forgetful
I'm the one who's most regretful
I buried the memories, I shattered the hope
I broke all ties and I cut the tightly woven rope
You may not notice my existence all the time
I'm rarely on your mind and with that I'm fine
If there is one thing I can truly honestly say
When your by my side your smile rarely fades away
You know I'd wait for your every beckoned call
You know I'd catch you before you even started to fall
The one who's always in the center of attention
Is the who you know is dying for your affection
The asshole loner with no sense of self control
At times annoying after time has taken it's toll
The optimistic nerd who plays the roll of an "aloof don"
One thing I can promise..you'll miss me when I'm gone



-Noloc :]

No comments:

Post a Comment