Monday, February 15, 2010

Vacation

I'm sitting here listening to Bob Marley visualizing myself on a beach somewhere far from here. I NEED A VACATION....NOWWW!!! like i want to get drunk on a beach with my friends bullshit, relax, go swimming, or scuba diving!! Although i would be afraid of some big fish, but still I'd do it. I want to go on those wave bikes!!! fuck yeah man I really need a nice vacation honestly I think I've decided for real come July or beginning of august I'm like booking a cruise or a vacation to like Mexico, or something like that. I don't care If I have to pay for someones ticket to come with me I just need to get the fuck out and have a good time. Everyone needs that time to just get away from the every day lifestyle and do something different experience different things. Thing I like about vacations the most cause what ever happens on vacation stays where ever you were at. So like if I messed with like 5 girls and maybe even a dude (highly unlikely) nobody would have to know. For example person:"Lauren you have a good time on vacation?" me: "yes". See simple as that :D I'm definitely saving towards it now like its set in stone. Anywho I'm done, see what Bob Marley can do to people!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment