Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I've watched this movie twice now, and every time it hits home. I mean for one the girl who plays the girl at the front desk is so fucking hot but besides that like that dude is so me. Funny thing is I've been kinda depressed since Valentines Day, my mom left me on Saturday and my apartment looks exactly like his lol. I need to find me a girl like the one he found at the end. Also I had a talk with this girl Brandy who works with me, she told me things that like expanded my mind a bit I guess you could say. Woman have a sinister side to them. A lot of them are gold diggers some more then others. Not all woman go for the cash but they can also be digging for your attention when they are lonely. To put it like Brandy said it "Hi I wont get with you but I'll flirt with you cause I'm lonely right now." or a better one "hi I wont get with you but I'll flirt with you so you can do nice things for me" Its the god honest truth. That's what they all do, it's a little sickening. I don't know which is worse guys who don't give a shit really and want to get in your pants and dip or girls who want to use you but want nothing else to do with you. Ah I don't know anymore. I've been dead wrong about every girl I've ever liked, I can't read signs, and even If I could I would still be a single loser cause nobody wants my ass to begin with. Being nice gets you no where i guarantee you that. That bullshit Disney feeds children about the prince being nice and shit and winning the girl is a bunch of shit. I bet you if Aladdin slapped around Jasmin a bit he'd have her eating out of the palm of his hand, without going through all the trouble of trying to be a prince. I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow to go to my 8 o'clock class and sit there with my finger up my ass until 2 to get out at 3:15 and then to go back in at 4:20 and get out at 5:45... FUCK MY LIFE this schedule is so discouraging makes me not want to do shit. Maybe if I talk in a British accent all the time I can be a pimp like that Brit dude from the movie. Ah oh well fuck it I'm going to bed Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment