Friday, February 5, 2010
Funky Fresh
So I'm sure everyone has their routines for getting ready before leaving the house. This is how my cookie crumbles. It's a absolute must to have Usher or Barry White playing while I get ready. Most of the time I'm in my boxers and a t-shirt or tank top and socks dancing and sliding across the bathroom and kitchen floor. Spins are essential in the midst of the getting ready process. After finishing my hair which only takes about 5-10Min's the grand finally determines what kind of a night I will have. I guess it's an OCD thing. When I toss up my brush; if I catch it by the handle let the fun begin, if i catch it by the Bristles I'm fucked. Although no matter where I catch it I always have a good time. It's just a way to get me pumped. Then I slide over to the kitchen get myself a drink and then run upstairs to get a outfit. Can not be funky fresh without cologne and mouth wash :D One final dance in the outfit I'm currently in. Usher is usually playing and I try to copy his moves but nearly always fail. Then I'm usually rushing out the door cause like always..I'm running late..THE END YAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment