Monday, April 25, 2011

Weight Gain :(

So after years and years of trying to gain weight I finally did. Now in a small way I wish I had my old body back. My six pack used to be on point. Now my tummy is just flat with maybe 3 or 4 packs. Its pretty sad. On another note though the other day when I went to the club with my friends Shirley and Diane, I had to change infront of them into a shirt. I had a beater on nothing naked like. And my friend Diane said I was pretty "jacked". That statement made my lifeee. I've always been so scrawny but I always strived to be bigger and stronger so that made me feel so good. So hopefully if I keep up with working out I can get even better :)Then I can lift cars and sky scrapers haha just kidding :)But it does come in handy with certain activities that require occasional tossing and lifting. Ahaaa yeaaa I'm going to shut up now. TOOTLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment