Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Up to Par
So I figured I should catch up with the mess I have been getting myself into lately. Mess numero uno: Celebrated my 21st Birthday Party. Yeahhh. Can only imagine how that went. Lets start off by saying got shitfaced on only 2 beers cause I didn't eat at all that day. Then ditched my friends and the last person in the world that I would want to ditch to go smoke weed so I can maybe for a few hours forget about worrying for the next day. Whats wrong with the next day you ask? Oh ha! Let me tell you. Mess numbero dos: My friend who is also turning 21 wanted to celebrate our shin dig at Dave and Busters in C.I where my ex and her current boyfriend work. Mmm yeah that is awkward isn't it? So to take the edge off things I decided to have 2 pre-game beers in the car. 4 Shots when I got to the bar. Another 2 beers later on. Can we say incoherently shitfaced? Yeah me too. The kicker was, I was being obnoxious saying hello to my ex because she wasn't allowed to because of her jealous boyfriend. Yes, I know what is the need to be jealous with simple eye contact and hello. Well its sad to say but the youngling has some maturity issues. I believe he is only one year younger then me and has never met me. It amazes me the maturity level with males in comparison into females. Another thing that also surprises me is how maturity shows remarkable difference in only a year at this particular stage in life. Despite that, I was a horrible guest at D&B running around with tickets in my pants and hitting on the girl at the front desk. Now that I think about it I don't think she was quite attractive. In all honesty I guess being drunk allowed my barrier to be broken so my ex girlfriend could take one more final blow and break my heart AGAIN. I fully understand the situation as to why she did it. I don't blame her in the least bit. I just wish sometimes people we're on the same page as me with certain subject manor. The End, blow me thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment