Saturday, April 9, 2011

Let the battle begin! *ding ding*

So let's start things off with work shall we? Okay so there is this girl Sylvia, she's been obsessed with me since I've been working there. Mind you she is 27yrs old and has pulsing viens all over her head. Gross. Anywho, she gets jealous everytime someone else likes me there or spends a lot of time with me. Probally cause ignore the fuck out of her. So lately me and my friend have been getting really close. We both have a mutual "thing" for eachother but I don't want the store to know cause A) we can get fired. B) it's nobody's buisness. Well Sylvia likes to make comment and crack jokes about us. That's fine whatever, we obviously know who's more mature. So push comes to shove she spreads an untrue rumor making both of my friends hate eachother even more and causing drama. So now I want to kick her ass cause she lied to me and and has no life.

Now the second thing is WAY worse. It allll starts with susan who now I know she is probally reading this whole thing. Do I care? No cause this is my private blog and I'm not holding back. So basically I've been getting yelled at since Sunday morning because of Saturday. I tried explaining myself and she's just as stubborn as I am so she's not going to listen to me sameway I wouldn't listen to her if I was her. The worst part is I'm being real with her. I've always been 100% real with her. During my relationship I was faithful and I did everything to make her smile when I would make her sad about me not telling our secret. I don't know why she can't give me the benefit of the doubt when I gave it to her when she tore my heart into a million pieces. I guess we finally know who cares more right? She won't respond to my txt I would even be happy if she said fuck you go to hell so at least I know what she wants to do with us. I've been fighting to keep her in my life for so long and I'm starting to feel I'm the only one making the efforts. Should I just let it die? Or should I keep fighting until there is nothing left of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment