Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yankees vs Rangers

Today has been a very slow moving lazy saturday. I basically woke up, got breakfast, did some errands and sat on my couch watching TV programs that I can't stand. My family is lucky I love them so damn much. Speaking of things I can't stand I'm currently watching the fucktard Yankee's trying to catch up. They're losing by 5, but who fucking knows with them. Yesterday I was so humiliated. The whole night was basically about how I went to wipe my ass and I heard a noise...Don't ask. Ughhh!!! Anywho I realized how much I put on a front. I mean sure most of the time I'm an asshole don't get me wrong. But I'm not heartless, I mean I have feelings. It's like this whole time I've been keeping my gaurd up and I think my friends are starting to think I'm this cruel person. I don't know I'm watching a movie now. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment