Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Random Memory
Did you ever get those random memories that pop into your head for no apparent reason? I honestly don't get them too often because let's be realistic. I don't have the greatest memory in the world. It comes with the ADHD territory. Today I literally just sat down on my couch and thought of the time I said goodbye to my ex-girlfriend. That next day I was going on my senior trip to Disney. She sat there on the couch and cried. It was the first time I've ever seen her cry in person. During that whole trip I didn't call her or text her at all. Cause I was too concerned of who could be listening to my conversations rather than how it was making her feel. It was very contradicting for me because I never had that much fun in my whole life, and yet I never been so cruel. Well on a less depressing side of things my life right now has been amazing. I never went to so many parties/clubs with my friends before. My confidence with women has gotten way better and I think the effects are working out rather smoothly. I'm finally starting to feel like my old self again. I haven't felt this way since like 8th grade. For once my head isn't wrapped around a girl and wondering if she likes me, or if I'm good enough for her. Right now I'm just me and that's all I need. HAHA I can't believe I really sang that song in the blog bellow. I had to be drunk. Sorry that was indeed random. Well I'm off to hit the shower and get ready for work. Tootles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment