Thursday, October 28, 2010
Halloween 2010 !!
Holy Shit I'm sooooooo FUCKING excitedddddd for tomorrow night!!!! It's going to be crazyyyyy!! My mom went all out with the decorations this year. I'm actually waiting for one of my friends to stop by and pick me up so I can buy some bottles for the party. It's all I've been thinking about for the past 2 months and now it's only a day away. I'm really excited pretty much all my co-workers are going to be there :] I invited this girl jessica she recently just started working with me. She seems really cool even though I thought she wanted to rip out my insides. She even said she would come! I'm pretty happy bout that too cause she's pretty fuckin hot not gonna lie. I've been spending the last few days carefully picking out good songs that I know everyone will want to dance to. I never partied hard with some of my co-workers so this should be interesting. Even some of my friends from high school I havent partied with and its going to be cool to see how it all plays out. TODAY was amazing and at the sametime I never wanted to puke so badly in my life. It all started on my lunch break. I was happy because the day was going by quite fast and it was absolutely gorgeous outside. It wasnt too cold or too hot. It wasnt windy it was just right. On my lunch break I decided to give my ex-girlfriend a call cause she's still a friend and I don't really believe in shutting people out. When I called her she had that voice that she was either A) tired or B) fucking... She didn't cut me off and she answered the phone so I automatically assumed she just woke up. Mmmm I wish. She let me chat her up for a good 4 mins until she was like "Uhm im kinda in the middle of something right now" I was like EWWWW!!! Bye bye! Like come on man, would you answer the god damn phone for? If your having sex or even just messing around why the hell would you answerrrrrr?!?! I know I wouldnt. I'd put that shit on silent and throw it somewhere. Man! That totally ruined my delightful break. Once I got back to work the rest of the time went by fast and sure enough I was on my way home. And here we are! All caught up to the present. The END
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment