Saturday, April 10, 2010
Chill
The true essence of chill to me is like one of the greatest pleasures to mankind. To sit back and relax on a beautiful warm sunny day. Not too hot, not too cold just right in the middle. Listen to your family laughing and bullshitting about what stupid things you recently got yourself into. Listening to your mom telling stories, and acting like a complete nutcase. As you sit on the steps of the deck chilling with a corona at hand and looking up at the trees. What tree's leaves have finally grown in. That smell of BBQ and the sun beating down on your skin. These little moments are the kind that I cherish so much. Even at night, I always have to look up at some point if I'm outside cause I love seeing the stars. Growing up in the city you barely see any stars. I remember getting excited to find one but then it would turn out to be a helicopter or a plane passing through. When I moved out here I could actually make out Orion's belt or the little dipper. Its like at that moment when your looking at them peace consumes you. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment