Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sickly

Did you ever get so sick it made you absolutely miserable? I'm sure you have. However I'm usually never miserable longer then maybe 10 mins. This time sucks man, im just boring! I'm never boring, usually im the hyperactive ADD kid that cant sit still and cracks jokes. The other day I was in class and I wanted to crack jokes sooo bad but my brain didnt have enough energy to think of anything funny to say. I swear this should be illegal for me. I dont even smile! Smiling is my favorite thing to do...like what the flying fuck? Sorry I just had to vent cause I'm not a happy camper..and ususally I'm like the happiest of the happy campers and I'm not even in the happy camp..im like 5 miles down the road at the boot camp doing 50 million push ups saying "fuck my life and I hope one of those happy campers get hit by a truck!!"....but yeah I'm going to go eat some chicken wings,french fries, and a vanilla shake...adios

No comments:

Post a Comment