Monday, December 29, 2008

More Then Me

Have you ever felt that you where born to do so much more? I have always felt this way ever since I was young. No matter what my size I would be the first person to stand up for someone that was in need of help, and i have the marks to prove it. They always protray the hero on T.V a strong good looking fearless man, who saves the day and gets the girl at the end. But what about the scrawny non experienced soilder who runs in the middle of the battle taking down men more then half his size? They might not be the one who saves the world, but they are the one who tries their damn hardest even though the chances of them living are slim. What about his/her story? Well thats me that scawny guy trying so hard to accomplish the impossible...I might not be the best looking or the strongest...but all I know is you would have to break every sinlge bone in my body in order to break my spirit and what I believe is right.

1 comment:

  1. I might not be the best looking or the strongest

    ^^
    WOO. Yes you are baby!
    I like this blog cause you're completely right.
    But forreal, You are the strongest person I know, physically and mentally.

    I love you baby.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete