Sunday, December 21, 2008

Her

So i'm sitting in my bedroom listening to a variety of songs but i can't help but relate every song that comes on..to her. It could be a song about unconditional love or uncontrolable heartache but each song suits my feelings towards her. I have been with my girlfriend for over a year until recent. She is my best friend and she knows me more then anyone I have ever met. Everything about her i have savored every inch, and took not one moment for granite. There is alot of things i wish i have said and alot of things i wish i could take back. The way how I view it is everything happens for a reason and all the mistakes i made just made me learn for the next time. I might not be perfect, but i do know when my next oppertunity does come around either with her or someone else, i'll make things right. What I do know is i will be there for her any and every time she needs me, and i'll look after her always.

No comments:

Post a Comment