Monday, May 16, 2011

A little more about me.

I was actually going to sum up how I became an asshole. Then I realized I have a poem in one of my previous blogs from a year or so ago that already did that. I grew up a screw up. Nothing came easy to me. Whether it was sports or performing in school everything I had to work hard at. When I was younger growing up on a block with all boys our games consisted of wuffle ball, two hand touch, manhunt, and basketball with a crate attached to the pole. At a time all the boys were better than me until I got older and eventually just as good or better then them. Where I'm at right now I'm pretty beastly at reading comprehension and writing. However I attended extra help in those feilds until I was in the 5th grade. I've been jumped atleast 3 times. By the 4th fight I got into I was barely touched. The larger girl kimberley who started with me was on the floor with a broken nose and 2 cracked ribs. I've always had to struggle and fight and that's what made me strong. Its made me who I am. I learned the hard way with love. It took me about 3 times to finally realize the mentality you need to have when approaching a situation to prevent getting a broken heart. Last but not least sex! I remember as clear as day the first time I went down on my ex I made her legs shake. I had no idea what I was doing but I guess I did something right. Haha. Kissing although took me a couple tries to know what to do but then I got better. Can't get everything right on the first try haha.

Shit. Ever since I said a certain something now I can't get a certain activity out of my head! Fml! Anyway I realized now that every single Aries I ever met has a sexual appetite like mine. Coinsidence? Maybe. Who knows. Dhakdfjaskfhs well I'm going to take my sexually frustrated self to work out. Until the next time! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment