Monday, July 12, 2010

That's what she said

On a sense of impulse you said Hi baby, and with the next breath you weren't sure you could still call me that. You don't know where you stand with me. You don't where you stand period. In your feeble attempt to clear the water, you admit that I'm the only one who was able to absolutely adore you. You say I catered to you, you say I gave you my all, and that you didn't appreciate it. It's 12:58 AM, and your sitting in your room thinking about me. You haven't spoken to me all day and your heart is in agony. You feel like my eyes are laying somewhere else, instead of JUST you. You feel as if I'm moving on and you don't like it. You confess that you liked "doing you" but with me still there. But you reached a breaking point. YOU REALIZED that it isn't fair to me. You hate yourself the way you treat me like you do. You express that your SO in love with me. The words can not describe how you feel when you look at me. Your horrified at the fact that you may spend the rest of your life with me. You stress it's not a bad thing, but its scary to settle down. You sit there in your bed crying hysterically looking at my default picture. You wish you can have me fall asleep in your arms like the night of Jan 17. You want me to look up at you and tell you I love you. You don't want me loving anybody else but you. (This is a revised letter susan wrote me I just switched the words around and made it in my tense. I was bored.)

The way I see it true lovers fight to the death, modern day gladiators. Fighting side by side fighting lions, cavalry, and whatever else stands in their way. The only thing that could kill them, as if they killed each other. They bare the scars but bask in their own glory. They stand side by side tall and proud to be accompanied by the other. Love is just a word. True love is rare. I hope those who read this find their pair. I know I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment