Its amazing how much we confessed
Wondering if it was nothing but lies
Those feelings I should have repressed
But non the less, I still hear cries
Of the heart you stole
The heart you broke
The heart drew cold
The heart you choke
I surpassed the impassable
Done the unimaginable
Thought the unthinkable
Believed the Unbelievable
Touched the untouchable
In some way I wish you could see me now
I know you’d be ashamed and yet proud somehow
This isn’t my curtain call but I’ll take a bow
This monster you’ve created just defeated it’s master
The wounded take it slow but I strive faster
In your mind I hope this is a epic disaster
You kindled my fire so you could get burned
I’ll take pleasure of the pain I’ve churned
I can’t wrap my head around your arrogance
How high could you think is my tolerance?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment