Sunday, November 15, 2009

Reborn

Was left for dead at the age of 18

Body was stiff, with my eyes open wide

In disbelief I saw my life flash before me

Choices I've made, times I've cried

Matter less then the fact I'm running on empty

No strength to reach the destination for fuel

As I lay there not the same person as you left me

I've become pessimistic, bitter, and cruel

As I asked myself the line of our favorite song

"Is this how it's supposed to be?"

The person I once was, is in the past for too long

I refuse to be my opposite, therefore I smile deliberately

Although my heart is missing, my soul remains

I will adapt to my unjust handicap

Somehow my happiness will be attained



~Noloc



I've fell in love with this song, I'm learning how to play it, it fits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR0DKOGco_o


No comments:

Post a Comment